Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- McCabe, R., Stemo, I., Priebe, S., Barnes, R., & Byng, R. How do Healthcare Professionals Interview Patients to Assess Suicide Risk?BMC Psychiatry. 2017. 17:122.
- National Strategy for Suicide Prevention: Goals and Objectives for Action. Risk and Protective Factors for Suicide. Suicide Prevention Resource Center. 2001.
- Schmidt, Peter G., Psy.D., LMHC. Suicide Prevention - Veterans Module. Washington Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Sommers-Flanagan, John Ph.D. Conversations About Suicide: Strategies for Detecting and Assessing Suicide Risk. National Register of Health Service Psychologists. Winter 2018.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. A Journey Toward Help and Hope: Your Handbook for Recovery After a Suicide Attempt. HHS Publication No. SMA-15-4419. Rockville, MD: Center for Mental Health Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. 2015.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Addressing Suicidal Thoughts and Behaviors in Substance Abuse Treatment. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. 2013. Pg. 19-21, 107-122.