Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979
CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- 2016 Tribal-State Opioid Summit. Minnesota Annual Summit of State and
- Beauvais, Fred Ph.D. American Indians and Alcohol. Alcohol Health & Research World. Volume 22 Issue 4. 1998. pg. 253-259.
- Gray, Normal Ph.D., Nye, Patricia S. M.D. CSAC. American Indian and Alaska Native Substance Abuse: Co-Morbidity and Cultural Issues. American Indian and Alaska Native Mental Health Research: The Journal of the National Center. Volume 10 Issue 2. pg. 67-84.
- National Tribal Behavioral Health Agenda. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. National Indian Health Board. December 2016. pg. 55-59.
- SAMHSA's Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies. Using Strengths to Address Alcohol Abuse and Suicide Among American Indian and Alaska Native Youth. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. April 2016. pg. 1-10.
- Stubben, Jerry. Culturally Competent Substance Abuse Prevention Research Among Rural Native American Communities. National Institute on Drug Abuse. pg. 459-483.
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd