|Questions? 800.667.7745; Voice Mail: 925-391-0363|
Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Allan PhD, Robert; Get Control of Your Anger; McGraw-Hill: New York; 2006
- Bell, Chastity Hope; Robinson III, Edward H. Shared Trauma in Counseling: Information and Implications for Counselors. Journal of Mental Health Counseling. Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p310-323. 14p. 1 Chart.
- Capuzzi, David, Professional School Counseling, Oct2002, Vol. 6, Issue 1
- Everall, Robin D., Bostik, Katherine E., Paulson, Barbara L., Adolescence, Winter2005, Vol. 40, Issue 160
- Evidence-based Synthesis Program (ESP) Center. (2012). Suicide Risk Factors and Risk Assessment: A Systematic Review. Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Fairchild PhD, Thomas N. (ed); Crisis Intervention for School-Based Helpers; Charles C. Thomas: Springfield, Illinois; 1986
- Gould, Madelyn S.; Cross, Wendi; Pisani, Anthony R.; Munfakh, Jimmie Lou; Kleinman, Marjorie. Impact of Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training on the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Suicide & Life-Threatening Behavior. Dec2013, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p676-691. 16p. 4 Charts. DOI: 10.1111/sltb.12049.
- Isaac, Michael; Elias, Brenda; Katz, Laurence Y.; Shay-Lee Belik; Deane, Frank P.; Enns, Murray W.; Sareen, Jitender; Gatekeeper Training as a Preventative Intervention for Suicide: A Systematic Review; Canadian Journal of Psychiatry, April 2009, Vol 54 Issue 4, p260
- Lester PhD, David; The Cruelest Death – The Enigma of Adolescent Suicide; The Charles Press, Publishers: Philadelphia; 1993
- Leveton M.A., Eva; Adolescent Crisis – Family Counseling Approaches; Spring Publishing Company: New York; 1984
- Li Kitts, Robert, Adolescence, Fall2005, Vol. 40, Issue 159
- Manor, Iris, Vincent, Michel, Tyano, Sam, Adolescence, Summer2004, Vol. 39, Issue 154
- Miller, David N.; Mazza, James J.; Eckert, Tanya L.; Suicide Prevention Programs in the Schools: A Review and Public Health Perspective; School Psychology Review, 2009, Vol 38 Issue 2, p168.
- Murphy, S., Irving, C. B., Adams, C. E., & Driver, R. (2012). Crisis intervention for people with severe mental illnesses. The Cochrane database of systematic reviews, 5(5), CD001087. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD001087.pub4.
- National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Division of Violence Prevention; "Youth Suicide"; http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/dvp/Suicide/youthsuicide.htm; 9/6/2007
- Portes, Pedro R., Sandhu, Daya S., Longwell-Grice, Robert, Adolescence, Winter2002, Vol. 37, Issue 148
- Puture, Laura. H&HN: Reaching Out to Teens In Need. Hospitals & Health Networks. Mar2013, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p53-53. 1p. 1 Color Photograph.
- Rutter, Philip A., Behrendt, Andrew E., Adolescence, Summer2004, Vol. 39, Issue 154
- Shamoo PhD, Tonia K. and Philip G. Patros PhD; Helping Your Child Cope with Depression and Suicidal Thoughts; Lexington Books: New York; 1990
- Silenzio, Vincent M.B.; Duberstein, Paul R.; Tang, Wan; Lu, Naiji; Tu, Xin; Homan, Christopher M.; Connecting the invisible dots: Reaching lesbian, gay, and bisexual adolescents and young adults at risk for suicide through online social networks; Social Science & Medicine, August 2009, Vol 69 Issue 3, p469
- Smith M.A., Judie; Coping with Suicide; The Rosen Publishing Group, Inc.: New York; 1990
- Stanard, Rebecca Powell, Journal of Mental Health Counseling, Jul2000, Vol. 22, Issue 3
- Sugg, Robert A. Counseling crisis. Armed Forces Journal. Mar2013, Vol. 150 Issue 7, p24-33. 4p.
- Van Ornum, William and John B. Mordock; Crisis Counseling with Children and Adolescents; Continuum: New York; 1990
- Westmarland, Nicole; Alderson, Sue. The Health, Mental Health, and Well-Being Benefits of Rape Crisis Counseling. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. Nov2013, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p3265-3282. 18p. DOI: 10.1177/0886260513496899.
- Zayas, Luis H., Kaplan, Carol, Turner, Sandra, Romano, Kathleen, Gonzalez-Ramos, Gladys, Social Work, Jan2000, Vol. 45, Issue 1
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd