|Questions? 800.667.7745; Voice Mail: 925-391-0363|
Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Aguilera PhD, Donna C. and Janice M. Messick, M.S.; Crisis Intervention: Theory and methodology; The C.V. Mosby Company: St. Louis; 1982
- Bell, Chastity Hope; Robinson III, Edward H. Shared Trauma in Counseling: Information and Implications for Counselors. Journal of Mental Health Counseling. Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p310-323. 14p. 1 Chart.
- Bleiberg E,Treating professionals in crisis: a framework focused on promoting mentalizing; Bulletin Of The Menninger Clinic, 2003 Summer, Vol. 67, Issue 3
- Cornelius LJ, Simpson GM, Ting L, Wiggins E, Lipford S; Reach out and I'll be there: mental health crisis intervention and mobile outreach services to Urban African Americans. Health & Social Work, 2003 Feb, Vol. 28, Issue 1
- Dattilio FM; Crisis intervention techniques for panic disorder. American Journal Of Psychotherapy, 2001, Vol. 55, Issue 3
- Dykeman, Bruce F., Cultural Implications of Crisis Intervention. Journal of Instructional Psychology, Mar2005, Vol. 32, Issue 1
- Fairchild PhD, Thomas N. (ed); Crisis Intervention for School-Based Helpers; Charles C. Thomas: Springfield, Illinois; 1986
- Getz, William, Allen E. Wiesen, Stan Sue, and Amy Ayers; Fundamentals of Crisis Counseling; Lexington Books: Massachusetts; 1974
- Gould, Madelyn S.; Cross, Wendi; Pisani, Anthony R.; Munfakh, Jimmie Lou; Kleinman, Marjorie. Impact of Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training on the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline. Suicide & Life-Threatening Behavior. Dec2013, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p676-691. 16p. 4 Charts. DOI: 10.1111/sltb.12049.
- Miller, Jerry; Rowe, William S; Cracking the Black Box: What Makes an Arts Intervention Program Work?; Best Practice in Mental Health: An International Journal, January 2009, Vol 5 Issue 1, p52
- Murphy, S., Irving, C. B., Adams, C. E., and Driver, R. (2012). Crisis Interventions for People with Severe Mental Illnesses. Cochrane Database Syst Rev., 5. p. 1-73. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD001087.pub4
- Puture, Laura. H&HN: Reaching Out to Teens In Need. Hospitals & Health Networks. Mar2013, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p53-53. 1p. 1 Color Photograph.
- SAMHSA. (2003). Developing Cultural Competence in Disaster Mental Health Programs. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Slonim R, Hodges B, The use of the psychodynamic life narrative in crisis supervision; American Journal Of Psychotherapy, 2000 Winter, Vol. 54, Issue 1
- Stobie, Mark R.; Tromski-Klingshirn, Donna M.; Borderline Personality Disorder, Divorce and Family Therapy: The Need for Family Crisis Intervention Strategies; American Journal of Family Therapy, December 2009, Vol 37 Issue 5, p4141
- Sugg, Robert A. Counseling crisis. Armed Forces Journal. Mar2013, Vol. 150 Issue 7, p24-33. 4p.
- Suicide Risk Assessment Guide Reference Manual
- U.S. Department of JusticeOffice of Justice Programs. First Response to Victims of Crime. U.S. Department of JusticeOffice of Justice Programs, Office for Victims of Crime, July 2010, p1-104.
- Westmarland, Nicole; Alderson, Sue. The Health, Mental Health, and Well-Being Benefits of Rape Crisis Counseling. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. Nov2013, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p3265-3282. 18p. DOI: 10.1177/0886260513496899.
- Young, Andrew T.; Brumley, Neal; On-Scene Mental Health Services Establishing a Crisis Team; FBI Law Enforcement Bulletin, September 2009, Vol 78 Issue 9, p9
- Yule W, When disaster strikes--the need to be "wise before the event": crisis intervention with children and adolescents; Advances In Mind-Body Medicine, 2001 Summer, Vol. 17, Issue 3
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd