|Questions? 800.667.7745; Voice Mail: 925-391-0363|
Healthcare Training Institute - Quality Education since 1979CE for Psychologist, Social Worker, Counselor, & MFT!!
- Brand, Bethany L.; Loewenstein, Richard J.; Spiegel, David. Dispelling Myths About Dissociative Identity Disorder Treatment: An Empirically Based Approach. Psychiatry: Interpersonal & Biological Processes. Jun2014, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p169-189. 21p. DOI: 10.1521/psyc.2014.77.2.169.
- Dennis L.; A Phenomenological Model For Therapeutic Exorcism For Dissociative Identity Disorder; Journal of Psychology & Theology; Summer2001; Vol. 29 Issue 2
- Fine, Catherine G.; The Tactical-integration Model for the Treatment of Dissociative Identity Disorder; American Journal of Psychotherapy; Summer 1999; Vol. 53 Issue 3
- Fox, Jesse; Bell, Hope; Jacobson, Lamerial; Hundley, Gulnora. Recovering Identity: A Qualitative Investigation of a Survivor of Dissociative Identity Disorder. Journal of Mental Health Counseling. Oct2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p324-341. 18p. 1 Chart.
- Kluft, Richard P.; An Overview of the Psychotherapy of Dissociative Identity Disorder; American Journal of Psychotherapy; Summer 1999; Vol. 53 Issue 3
- Korzekwa, Marilyn I., Dell, Paul F., Links, Paul S., Thabane, Lehana, Fougere, Philip; Dissociation in Borderline Personality Disorder: A Detailed Look; Journal of Trauma & Dissociation; 2009-09; Volume 10 Issue 3
- Middleton, Warwick; Owning the past, claiming the present: perspectives on the treatment of dissociative patients; Australian Psychiatry; March 2005; Vol. 13 No. 1
- Pais, Shobha; A Systemic Approach to the Treatment of Dissociative Identity Disorder; Journal of Family Psychotherapy; 2009-03; Vol. 20 Issue 1
- Phelps, Brady J; Dissociative Identity Disorder: The Relevance Of Behavior Analysis; Psychological Record; Spring 2000; Vol. 50 Issue 2
- Putnam, Frank W.: "Diagnosis & Treatment of Multiple Personality Disorder." The Guilford Press. New York, NY. 1989.
- Ross, Colin A.; Ferrell, Lynn; Schroeder, Elizabeth. Co-Occurrence of Dissociative Identity Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder. Journal of Trauma & Dissociation. Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p79-90. 12p. DOI: 10.1080/15299732.2013.834861.
- Slack, Cath. Dissociative Identity Disorder: Improving Treatment Outcomes. Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal. Jan2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p43-45. 3p
- Steinberg, Marlene; Advances in the clinical assessment of dissociation: The SCID-D-R.; Bulletin of the Menninger Clinic; Spring2000; Vol. 64 Issue 2
- Stern, Robert; McDonald, Michael. Diagnosing Dissociation. Skeptic. 2013, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p40-43. 4p.
- Sutton, Jan; Understanding dissociation and its relationship to self-injury and childhood trauma; Counseling & Psychotherapy Journal; April 2004; Vol. 15 Issue 3
- Weber, Scott; Treatment of Trauma- and Abuse-Related Dissociative Symptom Disorders in Children and Adolescents; Journal of Child & Adolescent Psychiatric Nursing; 2009-02; Vol 22 Issue 1
- Williamson, Erin; Nicole M. Dutch; and Heather J. Clawson. Evidence-Based Mental Health Treatment for Victims of Human Trafficking. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, 2008, p1-13.
- Coordinating Author/Instructor: Tracy Appleton, LCSW, MEd